If you would like to inquire regarding openings at our school, you can send us a message using the Message Portal or call the Front Office at (707) 447-1460. You may download the application:
Steps and important things to know when applying:
Families already enrolled in Notre Dame School are sent forms in March of each year. Registration for the 2016-2017 school year begins March 7-21, 2016. The form is a statement of intent whether or not parents wish their child(ren) to return to Notre Dame School for the next school year. Parents are asked to return the form by the specific date indicated on the form. Failure to complete the form by the specified date could result in non-acceptance of a family for the next school year. Formal acceptance notices are not sent for children already attending Notre Dame School.
All families who have not fulfilled their Fund Raising Obligation or Parent Volunteer Hours Requirement throughout the year will be notified and a conference will be requested by the Principal before the family is re-admitted into the school for the following school year. A higher registration fee will be charged for nonparticipating families.
REGISTRATION FOR NEW FAMILIES
Families wishing to enroll in Notre Dame School for the 2016-2017 school year may apply beginning January 4, 2016. The procedure for reviewing applications of new students for Notre Dame School is stated as follows:
- Transitional Kindergarten: A child must be 4 by September 1st, 2016.
- Kindergarten: A child must be 5 by September 1st, 2016.
- First Grade: A child should be age 6 by September 1st, 2016.
Notre Dame School does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, or national/ethnic origin in admission policies or employment practices.
- The following priorities are applicable in accepting students:
- Siblings of currently enrolled students.
- Members of St. Joseph Parish and St. Mary's Parish in good standing.
- Particiapting members of other Catholic parishes.
- All others.
- All applications will be processed in March following testing to determine academic suitability. Testing for Kindergarten applicants is scheduled for Saturday, February 27, 2016. Testing for all grades 1-8 is scheduled for March 10, 2016 at 3:30 pm. Parents will be informed of acceptance by the end of March. Registration for transitional kindergarten and kindergarten students will be due on March 23, 2016. Registration for new students in grades 1-8 will be due by April 12, 2016.
- Parents registering children for school must present a copy of the child’s birth certificate, all sacramental certificates, immunization records, and copy of latest report card with recent test scores, where applicable. No applications will be processed until this information is recorded.
- Applications will remain in an active file until June of the school year for which said application was made.
- A $35.00 non-refundable fee for each child must accompany each application. This fee is paid only once.
MID-YEAR ACCEPTANCE POLICY
If the school administration determines that an opening will occur before the mid-point of the second trimester, the following steps will be followed:
- Referral to the waiting list for qualified applicants seeking acceptance.
- The above referenced information will be requested:
- Birth certificate
- Sacramental certificates (baptism, communion, reconciliation, confirmation), if applicable.
- Most recent test scores.
- Copy of latest report card.
- Copy of current teacher evaluation.
- A conference will be set up with the applicant and his/her parents.
- The final decision will be made by the principal.
OUR FINANCIAL AID APPLICATIONS
Financial Aid Application Link
Financial Aid Worksheet
Spanish Financial Aid Link
Spanish-Language Financial Aid Worksheet